Our Huts for Hire
Should I Lease or Should I Buy?
Leasing a shepherd’s hut from Sussex Huts gives you the following:
- No capital investment or large upfront payment
- Flexible lease terms of 12, 24, 36, 48 months
- Affordable monthly rental rates, paid on a monthly basis
- Security that general repairs and maintenance to the huts will be taken care of
- Specification and design of the hut remains in your hands
- Huts are delivered to the location of your choice, on the date of your choice
- Freedom to test out the profitability of your business plan without committing to capital investment
- Hand back the hut at the end of the lease term with no further obligations
- Favourable purchase option at the end of the lease term
How Do I Find Out More?
Simply call us on 07557 902 392 or email us. We will discuss your needs and requirements and from there look at the exact specification of your hut. Your specification will determine the monthly rental value, therefore, if you have a monthly rental value in mind we can work around that. As a guideline most of our huts rent out at £200 – £400 pcm. Once you have decided you wish to go ahead you will need to pay a fully-returnable deposit and your hut could be ready in as little as 8 weeks.
Case Study : The Model Workshop
A shepherd’s hut that serves as a model-making room, a den for the grandchildren, a tennis pavilion and a general all-round man-cave.
Case Study : The Rural Guest Retreat
Sited at the edge of a meadow, surrounded by woodland, there could be no position more perfect for a shepherd’s hut of this style.
Case Study : The Student Space
One teenager was given the hut of her dreams with this student space, providing a double bed, large desk area and an ensuite shower room.