All the materials we use are carefully selected to be long lasting, durable and sustainable. This combination will ensure many years of enjoyment from our custom built shepherd’s huts. For the chassis we only use semi seasoned oak. Coupled with cast iron wheels and turntable this ensures a solid and reliable foundation for our shepherd’s huts. All of our huts are fully insultated, including the floor, walls and roof so that you can use your shepherd’s hut all year round. For more information on all aspects of our huts and the ordering process please visit our FAQs page.
Our Custom Built Shepherd’s Huts are Available in 3 Sizes
12ft x 7ft / 3.65m x 2.13m
14ft x 7ft / 4.27m x 2.13m
16ft x 7ft / 4.88m x 2.13m
Each Shepherd’s Hut Comes with the Following as Standard
- Cast iron wheels, turn table and drawbar
- Semi seasoned oak chassis
- Detachable, durable softwood steps
- Engineered oak wood flooring
- Hand painted softwood skirting and architrave
- Hand painted interior softwood cladding in a wide range of colours by Farrow and Ball
- Hand painted exterior softwood cladding in a wide choice of colours by Sadolin
- Hardwood stable door
- 2 x softwood double glazed windows (1x small single casement, 1 x medium double casement)
- Exposed softwood rafters (painted or stained)
- Fully insulated softwood frame
- Black Plastisol roofing
Each custom built shepherd’s hut is designed and crafted to order meaning we can accommodate any specific requirements or preferences that you may have. Our goal is to bring together our professional skills and knowledge of materials and craftsmanship with your ideas and vision, to create an outdoor living space that will last and be enjoyed for many years. You have the option of purchasing one of our shepherd’s huts outright, or renting one of our huts for a fixed period.
Shepherd’s Hut Transportation and Delivery
As part of our service we transport and deliver your shepherd hut to the location of your choice. We deliver our shepherd’s huts all over the UK and even further afield, and our professional team understands the care and precision that must be taken when transporting your hut. We ensure that your shepherd’s hut is positioned and ready-to-go in the exact location of your choosing, so all you need to do is sit back and enjoy your new space.